Grid Dynamics

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer Interview

Kharkov (Armenia)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Grid Dynamics in April 2012.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a recruiter over the Skype. She said one of their employees recommended me. We had an appointment.
I arrived to the office, had a quick talk (less then hour) with the recruiter and director of Kharkov office. Salary was discussed during this conversation.
Then I got a laptop, was left alone in the office and got called by Skype.
I was interviewed by colleagues from Saratov and Moscow, there were 3 or 4 people who were asking questions, listening answers and making short notes.
2 days later I received offer adn accepted it.

Interview Question – Python decorators, a little bit of Linux. My attitude towards TDD, unit-tests.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Don't be shy about your expectations.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Grid Dynamics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Grid Dynamics interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Grid Dynamics employees and interview candidates.