Grifols Interview Questions

Updated Jun 23, 2015

2.3

Phlebotomist Interview

Interview

Got an unexpected phone call, fairly easy questions. I am still awaiting a phone call back. I was not fully prepared for it but did what I could have done

Donor Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roanoke, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Grifols (Roanoke, VA) in April 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by 3 people on a Thursday, two doctors and a hiring manager. It was pretty basic interview questions for an entry level position. I received an email from Grifols the following Tuesday offering me the position. Days later I came in to bring proof of my education for the background check and my drug screen.

Cms Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Grifols (Houston, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

I only had two interviews. First one was on the phone second one was at the center in person. They was nice and welcoming. It was very crowded but quite .

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was just up front how much do want to get paid.. She was like OK and that's what I get to start at..

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clayton, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Grifols (Clayton, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

Hiring Manager explained the job description and reviewed the resume with questions mostly on how did you handled a certain situation. After that HR called and explained the other details and she was very friendly and soft-spoken. They want to have a Skype interview with group of senior mangers to just get more insight of me.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Grifols.

Interview

Got a phone call interview without prior notice. The interviewer asked me if she could proceed questions about my resume. I tool the interview unprepared and on the spot. Unfortunately, the company didn't offer relocation options. I didn't move forward to in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• The entire phone interview was unexpected...A friend of mine also got a phone interview opportunity. In her case, she received an email notifying her the time window of when they would conduct phone interview. As such, it allowed her better time to prepare possible interview questions. Wish the company could treat applicants equally.   Answer Question

Center Medical Specialist - RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frederick, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Grifols (Frederick, MD) in January 2015.

Interview

I had an initial screening interview with a recruiter. Went in for a formal interview with Center Manager and Medical Director. Met 2 other Center Medical Specialists I would be working with. Toured facility.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you dealt with giving a patient difficult news?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate. I was given a sign-on bonus.

Center Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Grifols.

Interview

The interview was held at the Grifols headquarters in Durham. It consisted of a panel with the HR manager, Regional Manager and Raleigh Center Manager. The questions were pretty straight forward. A lot of your responses should be in the STAR format. You should have a good idea of what the company is about and it should help in setting the tone of the interview.

Interview Questions

• It was hard for me to articulate how my five year plan fit into their company. My plan is to have my own consulting firm which doesn't really fit in the position I am applying for.   Answer Question

Regional Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Grifols (Boise, ID) in November 2014.

Interview

I was phone screened by a Recruiter. She called me the wrong name a number of times during our conversation and she sounded quite hectic. My first impression of the company, after her contact, was poor.

After being promised they would call me right back (for a second interview) I didn't hear back for three weeks, at which point a lot of information was needed to book a quick flight to interview with the next person. Not impressive whatsoever.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was difficult. They asked a lot of behavioral and scenario-based questions.   Answer Question

The process took two months and I had already accepted another, higher paying, position.

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Grifols.

Interview

Had a pre screening phone interview which lead to my resume being forwarded to the hiring manager. In person interview was fairly comfortable. I was provided with a tour of the facility. Interview was one on one, followed by a second interview immediately. Interview was not overly stressful and the job duties were discussed in depth.

Interview Questions

• The company appears to be focused on employees interpersonal skills and candidates ability to work and interact within a multi cultural environment. Concerned about potential employee availability.   Answer Question

Plasma Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Grifols (Albany, GA).

Interview

Applied online and finally got a call back after calling to speak to hiring manager. The call was a phone interview, asking about my experience. Got invited to view the center, and see what the position does. Stayed for 2 hours. Received the job offer call 2 days later.

Interview Questions

The pay is horrible. A little above minimum wage.