Grifols

Updated Jan 28, 2015
Updated Jan 28, 2015

2.2

Regulatory Affairs Fellow Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Grifols.

Got a phone call interview without prior notice. The interviewer asked me if she could proceed questions about my resume. I tool the interview unprepared and on the spot. Unfortunately, the company didn't offer relocation options. I didn't move forward to in-person interview.

Interview Questions
    • The entire phone interview was unexpected...A friend of mine also got a phone interview opportunity. In her case, she received an email notifying her the time window of when they would conduct phone interview. As such, it allowed her better time to prepare possible interview questions. Wish the company could treat applicants equally.   Answer Question

Center Medical Specialist - RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frederick, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frederick, MD

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Grifols in January 2015.

I had an initial screening interview with a recruiter. Went in for a formal interview with Center Manager and Medical Director. Met 2 other Center Medical Specialists I would be working with. Toured facility.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you dealt with giving a patient difficult news?   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate. I was given a sign-on bonus.

Center Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Grifols.

The interview was held at the Grifols headquarters in Durham. It consisted of a panel with the HR manager, Regional Manager and Raleigh Center Manager. The questions were pretty straight forward. A lot of your responses should be in the STAR format. You should have a good idea of what the company is about and it should help in setting the tone of the interview.

Interview Questions
    • It was hard for me to articulate how my five year plan fit into their company. My plan is to have my own consulting firm which doesn't really fit in the position I am applying for.   Answer Question

Regional Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID
    Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Grifols in November 2014.

I was phone screened by a Recruiter. She called me the wrong name a number of times during our conversation and she sounded quite hectic. My first impression of the company, after her contact, was poor.

After being promised they would call me right back (for a second interview) I didn't hear back for three weeks, at which point a lot of information was needed to book a quick flight to interview with the next person. Not impressive whatsoever.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing was difficult. They asked a lot of behavioral and scenario-based questions.   Answer Question

The process took two months and I had already accepted another, higher paying, position.

Center Medical Specialist Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Grifols.

Had a pre screening phone interview which lead to my resume being forwarded to the hiring manager. In person interview was fairly comfortable. I was provided with a tour of the facility. Interview was one on one, followed by a second interview immediately. Interview was not overly stressful and the job duties were discussed in depth.

Interview Questions
    • The company appears to be focused on employees interpersonal skills and candidates ability to work and interact within a multi cultural environment. Concerned about potential employee availability.   Answer Question

Plasma Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Albany, GA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Grifols.

Applied online and finally got a call back after calling to speak to hiring manager. The call was a phone interview, asking about my experience. Got invited to view the center, and see what the position does. Stayed for 2 hours. Received the job offer call 2 days later.

Interview Questions

The pay is horrible. A little above minimum wage.

DCR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL
    Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

I applied online – interviewed at Grifols in October 2014.

The interview was like a cattle call. It seemed to me that a random group of applicants were asked to come in at the same time. There really couldn't have been a time where the resumes were used to distinguish who should've been asked to come in and interview and who had not business being there. This company is looking for people who are subservient robots and don't have a need to think for themselves.

Interview Questions
    • They asked questions about ethics topics that you would expect a 4 year old to understand.   View Answer

The center seemed like a nightmare mix of an emergency room and a health department. The employees at the front counter were unprofessional and talked rude to the donors in their lobby.

Phlebotomist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Grifols in August 2014.

Pre-phone and personal/panel interview . I had the opportunity to be introduced to the staff, from the front desk, processing labs, the staff of phlebotomists, nurses and doctors. The manager showed me the plasma machine and show me the basics on how it works.

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Grifols in April 2014.

I applied online and was contacted by HR a few weeks later. I had a 45 minute onsite interview with the hiring manager followed by a 20 minute interview with HR. The hiring manager was very friendly and wanted to get a gauge of my interests and experience while having a friendly conversation about the position. The HR girl was super friendly as well. I was offered the position within a week.

Manufacturing Tech I Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Grifols.

First you have an interview with one of the HR ladies. If you can impress them, you'll move on to the actual interview. The HR ladies have a lot of pull so if you don't get hired by the managers and HR still likes you, you'll get other chances at other positions or departments.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me about some of my classes I took in college. I got decent grades in school but honestly, I couldn't answer what I had learned! Just study up on your own resume and have an answer for anything you've written on it. Research the company and make sure they understand that you know stuff about it and that you're willing to do whatever it takes.   Answer Question