Grimco

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales/Customer Service Interview

Sales/Customer Service

I applied online and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Grimco.

Interview Details – They ask the standard questions. " Tell me about a time you went above and beyond" " Why do you think you're the best candidate" " What do you do when a customer is upset"

Interview Question – Read any online guide for standard retail interview questions. You will not find a difficult question.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They waited three days and sent offer.

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Grimco.

Interview Details – Submitted my resume. Had a phone interview and then a video conference with the manager. Pretty quick process.

Interview Question – Why do you want to be in sales? Tell me about a time when you had an idea and implemented it?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Better job offer somewhere else

Customer Development Interview

Customer Development

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Grimco.

Interview Details – I was contacted by Grimco through a recruiter email. They said they were hiring in my area and after going through my resume i looked like a great fit. I had a phone interview that lasted about 15 mins that asked about my previous experiences. They said they would contact me in about a week.

Interview Question – What are some of your weakness?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Management Trainee

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Grimco in February 2010.

Interview Details – Phone call with talent manager; followed by interview with Regional manager

Interview Question – n/a   Answer Question

Worked for Grimco? Contribute to the Community!