Grimco

www.grimco.com

Grimco Interview Questions

Sales/Customer Service Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Grimco.

They ask the standard questions. " Tell me about a time you went above and beyond" " Why do you think you're the best candidate" " What do you do when a customer is upset"

Interview Questions
    • Read any online guide for standard retail interview questions. You will not find a difficult question.   Answer Question
    They waited three days and sent offer.

Sales Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Grimco.

Submitted my resume. Had a phone interview and then a video conference with the manager. Pretty quick process.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to be in sales? Tell me about a time when you had an idea and implemented it?   Answer Question

Better job offer somewhere else

Customer Development Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Grimco.

I was contacted by Grimco through a recruiter email. They said they were hiring in my area and after going through my resume i looked like a great fit. I had a phone interview that lasted about 15 mins that asked about my previous experiences. They said they would contact me in about a week.

Management Trainee Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Grimco in February 2010.

Phone call with talent manager; followed by interview with Regional manager