Group RCI

Relevance Date Difficulty

Vacation Guide Interview

Vacation Guide
Carmel, IN

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Group RCI in February 2011.

Interview Details – First, I was called for a phone interview. This interview was very basic: describe your education, describe your previous employment, and why are you interested in this position. A few hours after the phone interview, I was called and asked to setup an in-person interview for the following day. The interview included a presentation about the company and the position, a one on one interview with a sales manager, and a computer-based skills test. Following the in-person interview, I was told I would find out within 3-5 days if I would be hired. They called me on the 5th business day following my interview to offer me the position.

Interview Questions

Vacation Guide Interview

Vacation Guide
Carmel, IN

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Group RCI in November 2009.

Interview Details – The first was a phone interview, with a HR representative. I received the call almost a month after I applied for the company. Then I was told to come to the site to take a skills test, have a one on one interview, which was not like any other interview I have ever had. The person interviewing me, asked me to sell him a vacation in which he wanted specifics (even if there was a kitchen in the hotel room). I was very taken aback by this. (I later understood why, and was grateful for it) After a few days, I had another phone interview with a sales representative, and was told I received the job. I then had 24 hours to get to the other side of town to submit a drug test. The people at the office are very polite, and want to see you succeed in the interview process. The phone interviews I felt were a bit impersonal, and asked pretty generic questions.

Interview Question – Where would you send me on vacation?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Vacation Sales Consultant Interview

Vacation Sales Consultant
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Group RCI in August 2008.

Interview Details – Never had the phobia of giving an interview - easy process that eradicated the fear

Interview Question – Seeing yourself in a position where you good up the software & the system corrupts all the payments made so far w/o no back up made   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Analyze and throw options twice

Project Engineer Interview

Project Engineer

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Group RCI in December 2009.

Interview Details – short interview

Interview Question – what's the most difficult situation you've had to contend with   Answer Question

IT Interview

IT

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Group RCI in March 2010.

Interview Details – Very detailed situational questions, based on specific situations.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Group RCI? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Group RCI interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Group RCI employees and interview candidates.