Group Siemens IT Solutions and Services

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Group Siemens IT Solutions and Services

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Group Siemens IT Solutions and Services (Atlanta, GA) in March 2008.

Interview

Manager provided a "scenario" for ACME customer corporation and I was asked to 'solve' their business issues and present. They were looking for a specific product recommendation in the end, one that I was not familiar with... therefore, it didn't present well (especially over the phone)

Senior Software Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Group Siemens IT Solutions and Services (Portland, OR) in January 2008.

Interview

Multiple management and staff email, telephone and in-person interviews.

Interview Questions

• MORE than 50 questions on television broadcast systems, electronics, networking, control systems, electronics and software engineering were asked.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Ask, you may get. I did.

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Group Siemens IT Solutions and Services (Bangalore (India)) in April 2007.

Interview

Started with a telephonic technical round which lasted for approx an hour. Second round also technical and process discussion round with tech lead, duration approx 40 mins. Than final phase of HR round.. was a good experience