Groupe Dynamite

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Etobicoke, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Groupe Dynamite in August 2012.

Interview Details – I sent in an application online and i was called the next day to schedule an interview for later in the week. The person who I spoke to on the phone was also the person conducting the interview.

Some of the questions asked included:
1. what do you know about dynamite
2. Why do you want to work here

At the end of the one on one she gave me a 21 question booklet to answer, had me fill out a reference form and asked me to bring in copies of two forms of ID which I did the next day when I was told that I would hear from them. A week passed and I didn't so I called and was told that the position was filled.

All in all there was an obvious lack of professionally to the entire process in my opinion that i can't fully explain in my word limit.

Interview Questions

• Do you believe your lack of sales experience will affect your ability to do the job   View Answer
  • What makes you the ideal dynamite employee.   View Answer
  • Name instances where you felt you could do something differently to achieve a better outcome   View Answer
  • Name an instance where you encountered someone difficult and how you handled it.   View Answer

Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Groupe Dynamite in September 2011.

Interview Details – The girl looked nice but she was doing the interview for someone else. Normal questions about why would you like to work at Dynamite
How do you sell a normal black skirt, etc etc

Interview Question – What do you know about Dynamite   Answer Question

Sales Associate

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Groupe Dynamite in October 2010.

Interview Details – I went in to the store with my resume and gave it to the manager. She said she would review it and call me a couple weeks later if I "fit the bill." She called me about a week later and we scheduled an interview for later on in that week. I went to the interview and she asked me the usual questions. The interview took about 20 minutes. I was not offered a position because of the fact that I would be returning to school and they needed someone more permanent.

Edmonton, AB (Canada)

The process took a day - interviewed at Groupe Dynamite in November 2010.

Interview Details – Dropped my resume off, was asked to fill out an application, and then given a 21 question multiple choice writen interview on customer service. Recieved a call the next morning to come for an interview the next day. The interview was pretty straight forward. Was asked various questions on how conflict in the workplace would be handled, and to describe situations when I had issues with a coworker in the past. The interviewer was carried out by the manager and a trainee... took a long time. The interview was conducted outside the store in the mall and they had pointed out a random girl walking by, and was asked what I would do or say to try and sell that outfit to them. Bad interview and choice of work for someone with no retail experience.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Groupe Dynamite

Worked for Groupe Dynamite? Contribute to the Community!