Groupe Dynamite

Updated Oct 28, 2014

2.6

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Etobicoke, ON (Canada)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Etobicoke, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Groupe Dynamite in August 2012.

I sent in an application online and i was called the next day to schedule an interview for later in the week. The person who I spoke to on the phone was also the person conducting the interview.

Some of the questions asked included:
1. what do you know about dynamite
2. Why do you want to work here

At the end of the one on one she gave me a 21 question booklet to answer, had me fill out a reference form and asked me to bring in copies of two forms of ID which I did the next day when I was told that I would hear from them. A week passed and I didn't so I called and was told that the position was filled.

All in all there was an obvious lack of professionally to the entire process in my opinion that i can't fully explain in my word limit.

Interview Questions
  • Do you believe your lack of sales experience will affect your ability to do the job   View Answer
  • What makes you the ideal dynamite employee.   View Answer
  • Name instances where you felt you could do something differently to achieve a better outcome   View Answer
  • Name an instance where you encountered someone difficult and how you handled it.   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Groupe Dynamite

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Groupe Dynamite in September 2011.

The girl looked nice but she was doing the interview for someone else. Normal questions about why would you like to work at Dynamite
    How do you sell a normal black skirt, etc etc

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

The process took a dayinterviewed at Groupe Dynamite in November 2010.

Dropped my resume off, was asked to fill out an application, and then given a 21 question multiple choice writen interview on customer service. Recieved a call the next morning to come for an interview the next day. The interview was pretty straight forward. Was asked various questions on how conflict in the workplace would be handled, and to describe situations when I had issues with a coworker in the past. The interviewer was carried out by the manager and a trainee... took a long time. The interview was conducted outside the store in the mall and they had pointed out a random girl walking by, and was asked what I would do or say to try and sell that outfit to them. Bad interview and choice of work for someone with no retail experience.

Interview Questions
    • What do you know about Groupe Dynamite?   Answer Question
    • How do you think Groupe Dynamite would benefit from having you on our team?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Groupe Dynamite in October 2010.

I went in to the store with my resume and gave it to the manager. She said she would review it and call me a couple weeks later if I "fit the bill." She called me about a week later and we scheduled an interview for later on in that week. I went to the interview and she asked me the usual questions. The interview took about 20 minutes. I was not offered a position because of the fact that I would be returning to school and they needed someone more permanent.

Interview Questions
    • What would make you a great asset to our company?   Answer Question
    • Describe a difficult customer you had and how you dealt with them?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Halifax, NS (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Halifax, NS (Canada)

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Groupe Dynamite in July 2010.

I applied in-person and was asked to fill out a personality questionnaire on the spot. About a week later, I received a phone call to meet with the manager for a one-on-one interview. We met in the mall food court for about twenty minutes. The manager was very pleasant and easy to talk to. A few days later I was offered the job to start immediately.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked "if a customer came into the store with a stroller, would you re-arrange the racks/tables to accommodate them?"   View Answer