Groupe SEB

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Summer Analyst Interview

Summer Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Groupe SEB in March 2012.

Interview Details – basic behavioral interview questions. Was asked to do a personality test.

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Asia Analyst Intern Interview

Asia Analyst Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Groupe SEB.

Interview Details – I applied through my school's career portal and was called down for an interview. I was asked some Economics related questions. In addition, I was also asked about my proficiency in Mandarin.

Interview Question – Please translate a business article from Mandarin to English on the spot.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Groupe SEB in August 2011.

Interview Details – Standard phone interview got invited to second round. 1:1 stock pitch, technicals, fit questions.

Interview Questions

Finance Interview

Finance
Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Groupe SEB in May 2009.

Interview Details – Had an interview for an internship at SEB head office in Stockholm. It was a panel interview with one from HR and two from the function I was applying to.

It was very standard, about strength weaknesses, why the company and so fourth. My recommendation is to read up about the position and the company.

Interview Question – Why SEB?   Answer Question

Worked for Groupe SEB? Contribute to the Community!