Groupon

Relevance Date Difficulty

Copyeditor Interview

Copyeditor
Chicago, IL

The process took a day - interviewed at Groupon in November 2010.

Interview Details – There were 2 interviewers - one of them was really nice, the other one seemed like he couldn't care less (he even seemed to take offense when I asked about the company's future). It was almost like they were playing good cop, bad cop. The interview was pretty standard, they went through the points on my resume and asked me about previous experiences. And then they told me to apply through the website after I get back (!!?)

Interview Question – What was your favorite past workplace and why?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Groupon

Worked for Groupon? Contribute to the Community!

Groupon Videos

Groupon – Why Work for Us?

Who We are, How We Work We provide a global marketplace where people can buy just about anything, anywhere, anytime. We’re enabling real-time commerce across an expanding range of categories including local businesses… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Groupon Copyeditor interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Groupon employees and interview candidates.