Groupon Engineering Interview Questions

2.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Groupon in October 2011.

Phone interview with the recruiter was pretty basic. Standard interview questions from recruiter. Mainly behavior type questions. Interview lasted around 40 mins.

Interview Questions
  • What would other coworkers say about your management style?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Groupon

Engineering Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Groupon in May 2014.

Wise questions and well answers. Until last interview the feedback was good from the recruitment manager. Suddenly they send you email after a week that you couldn't qualified the criteria.

Criteria is something that is set before the position is published not after the 6th Interview.

- 6 Interviews (4 technical with senior leads)
    - 60 minutes each interview
    - Took 1 month

Interview Questions
    • Wise questions and well answers. Until last interview the feedback was excellent from the recruitment manager. Suddenly they send you email after a week that you couldn't qualified the criteria.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Groupon in April 2011.

The recruiter found me from the Linkedin Connection, and I talked to a senior recruiter through the phone. He asked what is my expectation for the next position, and he would try to find a match with it. He is a very nice, professional guy, and walked through every single detail from beginning to the end of the whole interview/hiring process.
    Two days later, I had another phone interview with project lead, then onsite interviews.

Interview Questions
    I am happy with the offer, so no negotiate.