Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Groupon
- Software Engineer (41)
- Account Executive (38)
- Inside Sales Representative (20)
- Account Representative (19)
- Inbound Sales Representative (19)
- Inside Sales (17)
- Intern (16)
- Sales (13)
- Outside Sales Account Executive (13)
- Software Development Engineer (11)
- Sales Representative (10)
- Customer Service Representative (9)
- Software Development Engineer In Test (9)
- Account Manager (7)
- Business Analyst (7)
- Product Manager (7)
- Staff Writer (6)
- Analyst (5)
- Product Designer (5)
- Customer Support Representative (4)
- Senior Software Engineer (4)
- Human Resources (4)
- Inbound Relationship Manager (4)
- City Planning Analyst (3)
- Groupon Talent Program (3)
- Software Developer (3)
- Buyer (3)
- Outside Sales Representative (3)
- Engineering (3)
- Researcher (3)
I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Groupon (Palo Alto, CA) in October 2011.
Phone interview with the recruiter was pretty basic. Standard interview questions from recruiter. Mainly behavior type questions. Interview lasted around 40 mins.
- What would other coworkers say about your management style? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Groupon
Engineering InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Groupon in May 2014.
Wise questions and well answers. Until last interview the feedback was good from the recruitment manager. Suddenly they send you email after a week that you couldn't qualified the criteria. Criteria is something that is set before the position is published not after the 6th Interview. - 6 Interviews (4 technical with senior leads) - 60 minutes each interview - Took 1 month
- Wise questions and well answers. Until last interview the feedback was excellent from the recruitment manager. Suddenly they send you email after a week that you couldn't qualified the criteria. Answer Question
Engineering InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Groupon in April 2011.
The recruiter found me from the Linkedin Connection, and I talked to a senior recruiter through the phone. He asked what is my expectation for the next position, and he would try to find a match with it. He is a very nice, professional guy, and walked through every single detail from beginning to the end of the whole interview/hiring process. Two days later, I had another phone interview with project lead, then onsite interviews.
I am happy with the offer, so no negotiate.