Groupon

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineering Project Manager Interview

I applied online and interviewed at Groupon.

Interview Details – I got an email from groupon recruiter that Groupon is interested in talking to me. I gave the times for the upcoming week. Nothing happens until the last two days and then I get a mail in the afternoon for phone screen the next morning. the interviewer asked me one ques and then informed me that I did not have enough experience in agile mngt and someone in hr will get back to me.

Interview Question – Tell me how you would manage a bad situation with a peer or a group   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Groupon

Worked for Groupon? Contribute to the Community!

Groupon Videos

Groupon – Why Work for Us?

Who We are, How We Work We provide a global marketplace where people can buy just about anything, anywhere, anytime. We’re enabling real-time commerce across an expanding range of categories including local businesses… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Groupon Engineering Project Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Groupon employees and interview candidates.