Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Groupon
- Software Engineer (41)
- Account Executive (36)
- Account Representative (18)
- Inside Sales (17)
- Inbound Sales Representative (17)
- Intern (15)
- Inside Sales Representative (14)
- Outside Sales Account Executive (13)
- Sales (12)
- Software Development Engineer (11)
- Sales Representative (9)
- Customer Service Representative (8)
- Account Manager (7)
- Software Development Engineer In Test (6)
- Staff Writer (6)
- Business Analyst (6)
- Product Manager (6)
- Product Designer (5)
- Analyst (5)
- Human Resources (4)
- Senior Software Engineer (4)
- Customer Support Representative (4)
- Inbound Relationship Manager (4)
- Engineering (3)
- Researcher (3)
- Data Scientist (3)
- Software Developer (3)
- Outside Sales Representative (3)
- PHP Developer (2)
- Software Engineer In Test (2)
Inbound Relationship Manager Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Groupon (Chicago, IL) in June 2013.
Filled out application online, received an email a few days later asking to setup a phone interview. Phone interview went well, asked basic questions regarding what I knew of Groupon, what I currently do and told me a bit about the job. Scheduled a in person meeting where I met with 2 different managers who asked similar questions 'Why Groupon?' and 'Why Sales' were two common questions.
I felt the interview went pretty well but I was not contacted again. I followed up 1.5 weeks or so later and was told they were moving on with other candidates.
- How do you believe the Groupon business model works? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Groupon
Inbound Relationship Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Groupon in May 2013.
They moved very quickly in the interview process. It was a matter of 2 weeks from initial contact to an offer letter. The final interview was done over Skype and was very laid back. All people that I spoke with were super friendly and helpful. Not only did they make me feel at ease but they also made me feel like I was talking to a human, not someone reading questions off of a paper.
- There were really no questions that were unexpected. The normal interview questions but mostly just personality questions. Answer Question
Nothing about the offer was negotiable.
Inbound Relationship Manager InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at Groupon in April 2013.
first 15 minute phone call- want to know background and why you want to work there.
- nothing hard, 'walk me through your college career' Answer Question
Inbound Relationship Manager InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Groupon in April 2013.
Applied online through my schools career website, received an email from HR a few days later to set up a phone interview. Short phone interview, then a week later received email saying I wouldn't be moving further.