Groupon

2.8

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Groupon in June 2013.

Filled out application online, received an email a few days later asking to setup a phone interview. Phone interview went well, asked basic questions regarding what I knew of Groupon, what I currently do and told me a bit about the job. Scheduled a in person meeting where I met with 2 different managers who asked similar questions 'Why Groupon?' and 'Why Sales' were two common questions.

I felt the interview went pretty well but I was not contacted again. I followed up 1.5 weeks or so later and was told they were moving on with other candidates.

Other Interview Reviews for Groupon

Inbound Relationship Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Groupon in May 2013.

They moved very quickly in the interview process. It was a matter of 2 weeks from initial contact to an offer letter. The final interview was done over Skype and was very laid back. All people that I spoke with were super friendly and helpful. Not only did they make me feel at ease but they also made me feel like I was talking to a human, not someone reading questions off of a paper.

Interview Questions
    • There were really no questions that were unexpected. The normal interview questions but mostly just personality questions.   Answer Question
    Nothing about the offer was negotiable.

Inbound Relationship Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Groupon in April 2013.

first 15 minute phone call- want to know background and why you want to work there.

Inbound Relationship Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Groupon in April 2013.

Applied online through my schools career website, received an email from HR a few days later to set up a phone interview. Short phone interview, then a week later received email saying I wouldn't be moving further.