Groupon

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Inbound Relationship Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Groupon in May 2013.

Interview Details – They moved very quickly in the interview process. It was a matter of 2 weeks from initial contact to an offer letter. The final interview was done over Skype and was very laid back. All people that I spoke with were super friendly and helpful. Not only did they make me feel at ease but they also made me feel like I was talking to a human, not someone reading questions off of a paper.

Interview Question – There were really no questions that were unexpected. The normal interview questions but mostly just personality questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Nothing about the offer was negotiable.

Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Groupon in June 2013.

Interview Details – Filled out application online, received an email a few days later asking to setup a phone interview. Phone interview went well, asked basic questions regarding what I knew of Groupon, what I currently do and told me a bit about the job. Scheduled a in person meeting where I met with 2 different managers who asked similar questions 'Why Groupon?' and 'Why Sales' were two common questions.

I felt the interview went pretty well but I was not contacted again. I followed up 1.5 weeks or so later and was told they were moving on with other candidates.

Interview Question – How do you believe the Groupon business model works?   Answer Question

Inbound Relationship Manager

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Groupon in April 2013.

Interview Details – first 15 minute phone call- want to know background and why you want to work there.

Interview Question – nothing hard, 'walk me through your college career'   Answer Question

Inbound Relationship Manager

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Groupon in April 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online through my schools career website, received an email from HR a few days later to set up a phone interview. Short phone interview, then a week later received email saying I wouldn't be moving further.

Worked for Groupon? Contribute to the Community!