Groupon

Updated Jan 10, 2015

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Groupon in August 2014.

It was very laid back, lots of technical questions but overall very productive. There was another step to the interview, where I was asked to code a simple web page and debug a web application.

Interview Questions

I got a better offer from another company

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Groupon in December 2011.

The interviewer didn't really give an option to discuss my qualifications. I assumed that when they were calling me, they had already seen my resume. However, it seemed as if the interviewer was calling me to meet some sort of quota rather than because she was interested in me.

The only thing she asked me was to summarize my previous work experience after explaining the purpose of the phone interview (prescreening). I did appreciate that she gave me immediate feedback.

Interview Questions