Grove Park Inn

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Massage Therapist Interview

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Grove Park Inn.

Interview Details – After submitting application, two phone interviews, one a personality test, then narrowed down to 25 person group interview, all day and into evening, totaling 15 hours, 13 at the facility, 2 on the phone. Individually interviewed by 3 different people.They were very professional and handled the group interview process with skill, efficiency, and variety of speakers. They left very little, if anything, unanswered. The Q&A section mainly consisted of repeating information previously stated or of a specific individual concern.The catered lunch was generous and tasty. They were very skilled at asking questions to discern personality traits, work ethics and employment motives I interviewed under KSL Resorts ownership not Omni Hotels.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about what there is to do in your hometown.   View Answer
  • Do I prefer to work with details or the bigger picture and explain my reasoning.   View Answer
  • Who went into this profession wanting to be self employed or own their own business?   View Answer
  • Are you okay working all holidays and shifts?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – I would have loved to have been able to accept the position. Declined for several reasons, 1) no relocation help 2) long training period at hourly wage, 3) 80 hour of additional CEU's required in 8 month period of time( may be a month off in either direction) 4) compensation potential below industry average. I simply could not afford to take the position. Maybe after the first year, I could have been able to afford to support myself. The compensation may have been fair in an area with a lower of cost of living. They seemed to offer fairly generous perks, and while I understand one must consider them as part of their total income, perks don't pay the power bill.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Grove Park Inn? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Grove Park Inn interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Grove Park Inn employees and interview candidates.