GrubHub

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Inside Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at GrubHub in July 2012.

The initial screening process was a brief 15 minute phone call with one of the managers of online sales. The manager did not have very many questions and seemed to be focused almost exclusively on my prior experience in inside sales within a structured environment.

The next step in the process was an in-person interview at Grubhub headquarters where I spoke with 2 different online sales managers for about 25 minutes (each separately). The interviewers were casual and treated the interview more like a conversation.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me to give them an example of the type of cold calling script I had worked off of in the past. What type of pitch did I make and what communication style did I employ?   Answer Question