GrubHub

Relevance Date Difficulty

Online Sales Interview

Online Sales
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at GrubHub in May 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online through Indeed.com. A week later I was contacted by HR via phone to set up an initial phone screening. After that was done, they called to congratulate me for earning a phone interview (30 minutes). After that, I was contacted and congratulated for making it to a live interview. It lasted 3 hours and consisted of meeting with four different managers. They contacted me two weeks later and said they wanted someone with more experience. Woof.

Interview Question – "If people say "What's in it for me?" to sign on with GrubHub, what will you tell them?"   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for GrubHub? Contribute to the Community!

GrubHub Videos

GrubHub – Why Work for Us?

Like all good things, it began in a bar… Mike Evans gingerly sipping his Scotch, Matt Maloney unabashedly knocking back rye Manhattans Appletinis as the night devolved into what can only be described as armchair… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at GrubHub Online Sales interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by GrubHub employees and interview candidates.