Grubb & Ellis

Relevance Date Difficulty

Graphic Artist Interview

Graphic Artist
Armonk, NY

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Grubb & Ellis in August 2010.

Interview Details – Actually we were varied over from IBM. I felt very validated with Grubb & Ellis They trusted that you knew your job, and left you alone to perform to your best ability. They knew we did a great job with IBM, so there was never a formal interview process. I respect that they took us all on and trusted us to do our jobs.

Interview Question – how do you handle a difficult / unhappy customer   View Answer

Negotiation Details – there was no negotiation. we basically were carried over from company to company

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Grubb & Ellis? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Grubb & Ellis Graphic Artist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Grubb & Ellis employees and interview candidates.