Grubb & Ellis

Relevance Date Difficulty

Researcher Interview

Researcher

Interviewed at Grubb & Ellis

Interview Details – Was recommended by previous employer. Set up an interview. Started within a month of leaving previous job.

Junior Appraiser Interview

Junior Appraiser
Cincinnati, OH

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Grubb & Ellis in November 2011.

Interview Details – Very typical and time consuming to finally get hired.

Interview Question – I did not have any questions that came up that I had any trouble with or unexpected in any way. The interview experience was easy.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Take it or leave it.

Graphic Artist Interview

Graphic Artist
Armonk, NY

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Grubb & Ellis in August 2010.

Interview Details – Actually we were varied over from IBM. I felt very validated with Grubb & Ellis They trusted that you knew your job, and left you alone to perform to your best ability. They knew we did a great job with IBM, so there was never a formal interview process. I respect that they took us all on and trusted us to do our jobs.

Interview Question – how do you handle a difficult / unhappy customer   View Answer

Negotiation Details – there was no negotiation. we basically were carried over from company to company

Very Easy Interview

Junior Appraiser Interview

Junior Appraiser
Seattle, WA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Grubb & Ellis in May 2011.

Interview Details – Was referred by professor to the company and was basically handed the job.

Interview Question – Basic questions nothing big   Answer Question

Administrator Interview

Administrator
Saddle Brook, NJ

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Grubb & Ellis in April 2011.

Interview Details – Received an email to schedule a phone interview. Had a brief phone interview and then met with hiring manager. The interview was a basis interview.

Interview Questions

Broker Associate Interview

Broker Associate

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Grubb & Ellis in May 2010.

Interview Details – Many Interviews great great overall organization.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Perfect.

Research & Marketing Director Interview

Research & Marketing Director

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Grubb & Ellis in January 2010.

Interview Details – Contacted by CEO, numerous phone interviews. Research of internal site and submitted various ideas for improvements. Conversations with analysts and partner. Followed by several other phone calls.

Interview Question – What would you do to improve the site   Answer Question

Broker Interview

Broker

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Grubb & Ellis in January 2007.

Interview Details – I met with the Managing Director of the company a few times and was given an offer on my 3rd interview.
It's a great laid back work culture, where you are your own boss. You must be persistent and proactive to succeed in this business.

Interview Question – What are your weakness?   Answer Question

Worked for Grubb & Ellis? Contribute to the Community!