Grubb & Ellis Interview Questions

2.3

Researcher Interview

Interview

Was recommended by previous employer. Set up an interview. Started within a month of leaving previous job.

Junior Appraiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Grubb & Ellis (Cincinnati, OH) in November 2011.

Interview

Very typical and time consuming to finally get hired.

Interview Questions

• I did not have any questions that came up that I had any trouble with or unexpected in any way. The interview experience was easy.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Take it or leave it.

Junior Appraiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Grubb & Ellis (Seattle, WA) in May 2011.

Interview

Was referred by professor to the company and was basically handed the job.

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saddle Brook, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Grubb & Ellis (Saddle Brook, NJ) in April 2011.

Interview

Received an email to schedule a phone interview. Had a brief phone interview and then met with hiring manager. The interview was a basis interview.

Graphic Artist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Armonk, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Grubb & Ellis (Armonk, NY) in August 2010.

Interview

Actually we were varied over from IBM. I felt very validated with Grubb & Ellis They trusted that you knew your job, and left you alone to perform to your best ability. They knew we did a great job with IBM, so there was never a formal interview process. I respect that they took us all on and trusted us to do our jobs.

Interview Questions

• how do you handle a difficult / unhappy customer   1 Answer

Negotiation

there was no negotiation. we basically were carried over from company to company

Broker Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Grubb & Ellis in May 2010.

Interview

Many Interviews great great overall organization.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Perfect.

Application

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Grubb & Ellis in January 2010.

Interview

Contacted by CEO, numerous phone interviews. Research of internal site and submitted various ideas for improvements. Conversations with analysts and partner. Followed by several other phone calls.

Broker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Grubb & Ellis in January 2007.

Interview

I met with the Managing Director of the company a few times and was given an offer on my 3rd interview. It's a great laid back work culture, where you are your own boss. You must be persistent and proactive to succeed in this business.