Grubwithus

Interviews for Top Jobs at Grubwithus

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Sales Associate Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Grubwithus in June 2012.

Grubwithus is probably one of the most well-known and respected startups in LA's small tech community (it also helps that they're backed by some of the best investors). Anyways, I had been eyeing them for some time, so when the Sales Associate position opened up, I jumped on the opportunity to apply.

It took them about a week to respond to my application and that was followed by a phone interview that was a casual "get to know you." I guess it went well because they scheduled an in-person interview with me at their offices in Venice. Once I got there, I was greeted by a dog (employees are allowed to bring their dogs into the office) and about 15 or so employees. Everyone seemed friendly/nice and it was a great vibe. The interview questions were relatively standard, but they did ask a few detailed questions that definitely require you to do research. If you don't, you'll be screwed. Overall, I thought it went well, but I was told I was 1 of over 100 applicants and 1 of 15 finalists. Ultimately, I didn't get an offer, but I try to keep in touch with the team for future opportunities.

Take away: keep at it, prepare and definitely do your research!

Interview Questions