Gryphon Scientific Science Consulting Intern Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Science Consulting Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Takoma Park, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gryphon Scientific (Takoma Park, MD) in March 2009.

Interview

I met them from a career fair and gave them my resume. I was given a call in a few days to schedule an interview. There are only a few people working at the firm and was a consulting firm for scientists. The job I applied for was mainly to help out the other employees (thus an intern) in their consulting through research on the topic and looking over journal articles. There was very little chance of doing actual lab work, so I was told. Their office in Takoma Park was very relaxed. Around 10 people at most, with a pet dog that would jump at you, making you feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

• How many cocktail umbrellas are there in a given time in the United States?   1 Answer