Gryphon Scientific

Relevance Date Difficulty

Science Consulting Intern Interview

Science Consulting Intern
Takoma Park, MD

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Gryphon Scientific in March 2009.

Interview Details – I met them from a career fair and gave them my resume. I was given a call in a few days to schedule an interview. There are only a few people working at the firm and was a consulting firm for scientists. The job I applied for was mainly to help out the other employees (thus an intern) in their consulting through research on the topic and looking over journal articles. There was very little chance of doing actual lab work, so I was told. Their office in Takoma Park was very relaxed. Around 10 people at most, with a pet dog that would jump at you, making you feel comfortable.

Interview Question – How many cocktail umbrellas are there in a given time in the United States?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Gryphon Scientific? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Gryphon Scientific Science Consulting Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Gryphon Scientific employees and interview candidates.