Gryphon Technologies

Updated Sep 10, 2014

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gryphon Technologies

Program Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Gryphon Technologies.

The hiring process is not the usual one you find. Manager handles the majority of the interview. Basically just talks to you and tells you about the company and the job responsibilities. Doesn't ask any difficult questions at all. In fact, there might be a total of 3 questions asked the entire time.

Interview Questions
    • Questions aren't really asked. They just review your resume and pretty much read it back to you. I actually asked at the end "are you sure there isn't anything else you want to know about me" because I felt so confused about the entire process.   Answer Question
    I didn't negotiate at all but now that I know better I definitely would. There is always wiggle room.

Senior Non-Management Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Gryphon Technologies.

Was contacted by hiring manager initially for interview instead of by recruiter. Hiring manager, not the recruiter, handled all communication by except for benefits which was handled by benefits specialist. Interview process was too simple and basic. Resume was reviewed during interview and questions were very basic. My thought is that it is too easy to land a senior level job at Gryphon Technologies if your resume has all the "keywords" matching the job description. I also believe they are quick to hire since they have difficulty in keeping warm bodies in the company due to their lousy HQ location.

Interview Questions
    Salary negotiation was very easy and if you wait until a few days before your start date to negotiate salary, you most likely will get the salary you want as they are afraid to lose you . They will have no choice but to accept your request as they will have to start all over again with interview process if you decline which will cost them dearly. Salary negotiation strategy likely will pay off if you follow this approach.