Guaranteed Rate Sales Assistant Interview Questions & Reviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Guaranteed Rate in May 2009.

I applied via Craigslist. I was interviewed by the Director of HR and a loan officer. The interview was simple with only basic interview questions asked.

There was no negotiation at all. Regardless of my previous work experience and education level, the pay was only $10/hr for full time with no benefits.

Other Interview Reviews for Guaranteed Rate

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Guaranteed Rate in August 2012.

Interviewed with 3 people, each working in different divisions. After the interviews they all discussed and let me know which division I would be working in.

Interview Questions
    • Why did you choose to pursue the mortgage industry, when you don't have any prior experience?   Answer Question
    it was a standard company contract that I signed when I took the job. No negotiations.

Worked for Guaranteed Rate? Contribute to the Community!