Guaranty Bancorp

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Guaranty Bancorp

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Assistant Bank Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Guaranty Bancorp in August 2009.

I was excited to have an interview with a bank. Banking is really always what I've wanted t do. However, once at the bank, I realized that this wasn't banking, it was recruiting. For most of my interview I was told to go look for leads for the employees of the bank... rather than discussion. When we did talk, the manager was just coming up with questions off the top of his head and commented more about my nice shoes than my background.

Interview Questions
  • Would you go out into the grocery store right now and tell the customers about the bank?   View Answer

It would not have been a good fit for me. I don't like attacking people as they grocery shop to open bank accounts.... just not me.