Guaranty Bancorp

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Bank Manager Interview

Assistant Bank Manager

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Guaranty Bancorp in August 2009.

Interview Details – I was excited to have an interview with a bank. Banking is really always what I've wanted t do. However, once at the bank, I realized that this wasn't banking, it was recruiting. For most of my interview I was told to go look for leads for the employees of the bank... rather than discussion. When we did talk, the manager was just coming up with questions off the top of his head and commented more about my nice shoes than my background.

Interview Question – Would you go out into the grocery store right now and tell the customers about the bank?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – It would not have been a good fit for me. I don't like attacking people as they grocery shop to open bank accounts.... just not me.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Guaranty Bancorp? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Guaranty Bancorp Assistant Bank Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Guaranty Bancorp employees and interview candidates.