Guardian Industries

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Customer Account Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Guardian Industries in April 2012.

HR at my previous company passed along my resume (after some extensive redoing and perfecting of it) and made sure it got into the right hands, along with a great referral. I was then contacted by email to set up a time for a phone interview, which went over what some of my previous jobs consisted of and how they related to what I might do at this company. We also discussed my feelings about relocation and general feelings about sales positions, where I was reassured that this is not a typical, cold-call sales type of job. The next phone interview was with the person who would be my manager, and was a run down on what exactly the job would consist of.

Interview Questions
  • How did you get along with your previous managers, and if you didn't get along, why not?   Answer Question