Guardian Industries Human Resources Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Human Resources Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Guardian Industries.

The longest process ever...! I interviewed with at least 8 to 9 individuals. First was a call from the HR recruiter; then a call from the VP of HR; then a group interview; had lunch with the current HR (an Engineer) then fly to Michigan to meet other HR folks; met the In-coming VP of HR; she said we had similar ideas, principals and philosophies in HR. Then...sorry you are not good enough?

Interview Questions
  • Duh! "TELL ME A LITTLE bit ABOUT YOURSELF!" Too many times. No hard questions; just basic behavioral stuff: Situation / Task / Action / Results.   View Answers (2)

Other Interview Reviews for Guardian Industries

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Auburn Hills, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Guardian Industries in April 2012.

My interview process was very good, but very long. This couldn't be helped because of the travel schedules of some of the people I met with. I had an initial call with the recruiter and then a face-to-face off-site with the manager for the position. I had two subsequent office interview schedules with several people each time. The process took about 3 months before I was extended the offer. The offer letter process, drug testing and background/reference check process went off without a hitch. Pretty streamlined, although the hard-copy, paper application was a surprise.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any extremely difficult or unexpected questions. There were some very good behavioral interview questions so that I could provide good examples of my past work history.   Answer Question
    Pretty straight-forward! They made their best offer and when I countered they told me as much and asked me to make a decision!

Worked for Guardian Industries? Contribute to the Community!