Guardian Industries

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Plant Superintendent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corsicana, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corsicana, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Guardian Industries in March 2011.

The interview process could be a lot better. When a schedule is made for the interview process, the interviewee has to wait several minutes in order to see the next person on the list, and a lot of times you don't get to meet everyone on the schedule, for one reason or another. This has the interviewee having to come back several times.

Interview Questions
  • There weren't really any difficult questions. Guardian doesn't really follow a structured interview process. One thing I can honestly say about Guardian is when they find that right canidate they will make an offer quickly.   Answer Question
I actually went through a Recuriter. I asked for 3 weeks vacation and got it. The negotiation phase with Guardian was fairly easy. I received everything I had asked for.