Guardian Industries Production Supervisor Interview Questions

3.5

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ligonier, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Guardian Industries (Ligonier, IN).

Interview

Long and somewhat unorganized. I interviewed with three managers on site and most of the questions were tied to lean manufacturing. The plant manager was the first on-site interview and I actually enjoyed talking with him. He took me for a short tour and covered some of their organizational goals. After my interview with the PM I interview with two other managers, one was quality and the other I am not sure. They were both very vague and I lost interest during this time.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult, but very vague questions. I would have expected more relevant questions pertaining to my skills and qualifications. Over the past three years I have received at least thirty calls, from different recruiters, about this same position. It appears Guardian is seeking a particular leadership trait that is difficult to find or the turn-over rate is astronomical. Thats just my opinion.   Answer Question

I received an offer for another interview. I didn't feel I would be a good fit for their culture and declined any additional interviews.

Other Interview Reviews for Guardian Industries

Production Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Guardian Industries.

Interview

Stared with a phone interview. If called in for a second interview be prepared for a long day. It consists of meeting with multiple people (about 7 or 8) and interview by each one individually. You have to pass each interview to be extended a job offer. Typical interview questions and lots of behavioral type questions. There number one focus is safety!

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions and lots of behavioral type questions.   Answer Question