Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Guardian Industries
- Process Engineer (7)
- Production Manager (2)
- Production Supervisor (2)
- Sales/Marketing (2)
- Human Resources (2)
- Staff Accountant (2)
- No Answer (1)
- General Laborer (1)
- Junior Scientist (1)
- Human Resources Generalist (1)
- Senior Staff Engineer (1)
- Project Engineer (1)
- Senior Developer (1)
- Plant Controller (1)
- Plant Superintendent (1)
- Controls Technician (1)
- Cost Accountant (1)
- Customer Account Manager (1)
- Packer (1)
- Sales (1)
- Scientist (1)
- Shift Manager (1)
- Logistics Manager (1)
- Regional InGlass Account Manager (1)
- Material Handlier (1)
Production Supervisor Interview
I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Guardian Industries (Ligonier, IN).
Long and somewhat unorganized. I interviewed with three managers on site and most of the questions were tied to lean manufacturing. The plant manager was the first on-site interview and I actually enjoyed talking with him. He took me for a short tour and covered some of their organizational goals. After my interview with the PM I interview with two other managers, one was quality and the other I am not sure. They were both very vague and I lost interest during this time.
- Nothing difficult, but very vague questions. I would have expected more relevant questions pertaining to my skills and qualifications. Over the past three years I have received at least thirty calls, from different recruiters, about this same position. It appears Guardian is seeking a particular leadership trait that is difficult to find or the turn-over rate is astronomical. Thats just my opinion. Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
I received an offer for another interview. I didn't feel I would be a good fit for their culture and declined any additional interviews.
Other Interview Reviews for Guardian Industries
Production Supervisor InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Guardian Industries.
Stared with a phone interview. If called in for a second interview be prepared for a long day. It consists of meeting with multiple people (about 7 or 8) and interview by each one individually. You have to pass each interview to be extended a job offer. Typical interview questions and lots of behavioral type questions. There number one focus is safety!
- Typical interview questions and lots of behavioral type questions. Answer Question