Guardian Management

Unclaimed Profile

Guardian Management Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Guardian Management

Leasing Agent Interview

Interview

Open positions are advertised on the company website and on Craigs List. Applicants fill out an online application through Taleo. Managers screen applications and select interview candidates. Interviews are panel with representatives from each department.

Interview Questions

• Important to have concrete examples of effectively dealing with difficult people. Don't wing it. Applicants also take a math test and an aptitude questionnaire.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Like it or lump it.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Guardian Management (Portland, OR) in September 2010.

Interview

Good experience. I had recently moved to Portland OR and needed a job ASAP. I had no prior property management experience so I was very nervous about getting this job, but I knew I wanted it very much and I was confident I would give it my all if hired. I was interviewed by the community manager and regional manager at the same time. They were very encouraging and very conversational. I left the interview feeling like I got the job, and I did! Great experience overall.

Negotiation

There was no negotiating as it was the starting salary for the position.

Leasing Agent Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shoreline, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Guardian Management (Shoreline, WA) in March 2009.

Interview

I was interviewed on the phone. This was followed by coming into the office to fill out an application where I met briefly with my future boss. I was called back for a one on one interview several days later, when I also took and personality test.I was given a tour of the property . I was given a job description. I was then told to go pay for drug test out of my own pocket , which took about a week to process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

$10.00 an hour to start. Check with the competition to see what they are offering. Also check in the area to see what the average pay is.