Guardian News & Media

Very Easy Interview

User Help Executive Interview

User Help Executive
London, England (UK)

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Guardian News & Media in June 2011.

Interview Details – I applied for the position from the guardian job site . 4 weeks after applying I received an automated response from GNM HR department asking me to use their online tool to set up the interview.
I was interviewed within 2 weeks by the hiring manager and other team member. The interview was very relaxed and I wasn't asked any difficult questions.
I received a response after 3 weeks stating that I wasn't successful. I contacted the hiring manager for feedback and she called me back to let me know that they simply d found an applicant that was a better match in terms of technical skills.

Interview Question – Have you have any experience in launching and supporting mobile apps?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Guardian News & Media? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Guardian News & Media User Help Executive interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Guardian News & Media employees and interview candidates.