Guardian Pharmacy Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Guardian Pharmacy

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Guardian Pharmacy (Jacksonville, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

Got called for an interview took a tour of the pharmacy . Called back and went over pay and when I needed to do drug screening. came back filled out a paper application. went over expectations and the role I would be contributing to the pharmacy. also went over schedule I would be working

Interview Questions

• Strengths and weaknesses. why do you want the job. what is your availability.   Answer Question
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you?   1 Answer

Controller Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Guardian Pharmacy.

Interview

Phone interview with Human Resource then in person interview with hiring manager and Human Resource person. Both phone and in person interviews went pretty long (about 3 hours at office). Despite email and phone calls to inquire on post interview status, Guardian bothered to respond.

Staff Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Guardian Pharmacy in September 2014.

Interview

Simple interview, a couple of questions and hired, I guess they just needed people. They just asked if I was fully certified and licensed and if my written and spoken English was good.

Interview Questions

• Why I went to the school that I went to. They asked very little.   Answer Question