Guardian Pharmacy

Updated Nov 3, 2014

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Guardian Pharmacy

Controller Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Guardian Pharmacy.

Phone interview with Human Resource then in person interview with hiring manager and Human Resource person. Both phone and in person interviews went pretty long (about 3 hours at office). Despite email and phone calls to inquire on post interview status, Guardian bothered to respond.

Interview Questions

Staff Pharmacist Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Guardian Pharmacy in September 2014.

Simple interview, a couple of questions and hired, I guess they just needed people. They just asked if I was fully certified and licensed and if my written and spoken English was good.

Interview Questions
    • Why I went to the school that I went to. They asked very little.   Answer Question