Guardian Protection Services

Updated Nov 11, 2014
Updated Nov 11, 2014

2.0

Marketing Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Guardian Protection Services in June 2010.

Thorough process, looking to fill positions quickly.

Lack thereof

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Guardian Protection Services.

I only had one interview & was given an acceptable offer. Comfortable with the interviewer and since then with most of the people I have worked with and for. I like there are many opportunities for advancement.

Interview Questions
    Always ask for more than your lowest acceptable offer, they might just surprise you but be willing to negotiate and not demanding

Alarm Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Guardian Protection Services in August 2013.

They were very professional and thorough had two interviews plus the obvious background and drug test. Interview questions were pretty standard. Process took a while but was better than most companies. Was given an offer letter and accepted.

Interview Questions
    • For me it was about my past experience no trick questions and made a point to acknowledge most standard interview questions were of little use.   View Answer
    Good and successful.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warrendale, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warrendale, PA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Guardian Protection Services in October 2010.

I was interviewed by HR and by one of the hiring managers in customer service, the questions were typical interview questions, such as "What was a challenge that you faced in your last job," and "describe a situation at your last job where you doubted a decision that you made." There was a pre-employment personality test and you do an IQ test at the interview.

Interview Questions
    • On the personality test: True or False, do you have difficulty saying "I love you"?   Answer Question
    I didn't really negotiate, they gave the hourly rate up front.

Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Guardian Protection Services.

You are seated in a room with someone most likely stabbed someone in the back to get to their position.Ancient Rome had nothing on the way people would be thrown under the bus so that some one could step on their head to get one rung higher on their ladder.If you are experienced more than your interviewer you will not be hired.

Interview Questions
    • None there is no imagination in this company.   View Answer
    They will not pay one penny more they the allow for any job.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Guardian Protection Services in October 2009.

They didn't seem to ask me any questions to guage my ability to sell, or provide good service.
    It looked like they gauged interest from my previous work experience,

Interview Questions
    • We run you all over the place. Are you OK with that?   Answer Question
    • There is no project manager, you do it all. How does that sound to you?   Answer Question

Lots of driving, no vehicle expense.
    I didn't believe their estimates of my realistic earnings potential.