Guardian Protection Services

4 candidate interviews

Very Easy Interview

Sales Interview

Philadelphia, PA

I applied online and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Guardian Protection Services in October 2009.

Interview Details – They didn't seem to ask me any questions to guage my ability to sell, or provide good service.
It looked like they gauged interest from my previous work experience,

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – Lots of driving, no vehicle expense.
I didn't believe their estimates of my realistic earnings potential.

Marketing Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Guardian Protection Services in June 2010.

Interview Details – Thorough process, looking to fill positions quickly.

Interview Question – What were your past experiences?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Lack thereof

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Guardian Protection Services.

Interview Details – I only had one interview & was given an acceptable offer. Comfortable with the interviewer and since then with most of the people I have worked with and for. I like there are many opportunities for advancement.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 10 years   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Always ask for more than your lowest acceptable offer, they might just surprise you but be willing to negotiate and not demanding

Alarm Technician Interview

Cincinnati, OH

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Guardian Protection Services in August 2013.

Interview Details – They were very professional and thorough had two interviews plus the obvious background and drug test. Interview questions were pretty standard. Process took a while but was better than most companies. Was given an offer letter and accepted.

Interview Question – For me it was about my past experience no trick questions and made a point to acknowledge most standard interview questions were of little use.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Good and successful.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Guardian Protection Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Guardian Protection Services interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Guardian Protection Services employees and interview candidates.