Guardian Protection Services

Updated Jun 29, 2015

1.9

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Guardian Protection Services (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2009.

Interview

They didn't seem to ask me any questions to guage my ability to sell, or provide good service. It looked like they gauged interest from my previous work experience,

Interview Questions

• We run you all over the place. Are you OK with that?   Answer Question
    • There is no project manager, you do it all. How does that sound to you?   Answer Question

Lots of driving, no vehicle expense. I didn't believe their estimates of my realistic earnings potential.

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Guardian Protection Services (Austin, TX).

Interview

You are seated in a room with someone most likely stabbed someone in the back to get to their position.Ancient Rome had nothing on the way people would be thrown under the bus so that some one could step on their head to get one rung higher on their ladder.If you are experienced more than your interviewer you will not be hired.

Interview Questions

• None there is no imagination in this company.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They will not pay one penny more they the allow for any job.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warrendale, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Guardian Protection Services (Warrendale, PA) in October 2010.

Interview

I was interviewed by HR and by one of the hiring managers in customer service, the questions were typical interview questions, such as "What was a challenge that you faced in your last job," and "describe a situation at your last job where you doubted a decision that you made." There was a pre-employment personality test and you do an IQ test at the interview.

Interview Questions

• On the personality test: True or False, do you have difficulty saying "I love you"?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't really negotiate, they gave the hourly rate up front.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Guardian Protection Services.

Interview

Didn't meet with direct boss first - met with bosses boss which seemed odd. HR seemed very competent - really got me through the process quick. Managers were very nice and professional.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Guardian Protection Services in May 2015.

Interview

It was a very very short interview. Probably 15 minutes at the most. I dont know if that was good or bad. The person interviewing me either needed people right away or thought I wasnt a right fit. But when I went in the place looked completely empty.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is success in a call center?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Call Center Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warrendale, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Guardian Protection Services (Warrendale, PA) in September 2014.

Interview

I applied online on a Friday morning and Guardian called back with in an hour to ask if I could come in for an interview that afternoon. This was an exceptional situation as they had just had someone cancel last minute for their training class that was starting on Monday. The Interview took about 1/2 hour, was asked a number of questions and performed a mock phone call, reading from a script

Interview Questions

• Personality quiz, did I feel I had good phone etiquette, how well did I handle irate customers, how did I handle irate customers?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The interviewer left me alone for about 5 minutes and came back with an hourly rate offer. I do feel that I should of been better informed about how much there was to learn and about what the job performance expectation where.

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Guardian Protection Services.

Interview

You interview with 2 people, he first asks the usual cookie cutter questions and makes you do a mock call to see how you are on the phone. The second is the head of CSR dept. he rambles on how good their service is blah blah then asks you about prior experience.

Interview Questions

• Why do you wan't to work here?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Guardian Protection Services in June 2010.

Interview

Thorough process, looking to fill positions quickly.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Lack thereof

Alarm Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Guardian Protection Services (Cincinnati, OH) in August 2013.

Interview

They were very professional and thorough had two interviews plus the obvious background and drug test. Interview questions were pretty standard. Process took a while but was better than most companies. Was given an offer letter and accepted.

Interview Questions

• For me it was about my past experience no trick questions and made a point to acknowledge most standard interview questions were of little use.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Good and successful.

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Guardian Protection Services (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

I only had one interview & was given an acceptable offer. Comfortable with the interviewer and since then with most of the people I have worked with and for. I like there are many opportunities for advancement.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 10 years   1 Answer

Negotiation

Always ask for more than your lowest acceptable offer, they might just surprise you but be willing to negotiate and not demanding