Guardian Protection Services

Very Easy Interview

Sales Interview

Sales
Philadelphia, PA

I applied online and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Guardian Protection Services in October 2009.

Interview Details – They didn't seem to ask me any questions to guage my ability to sell, or provide good service.
It looked like they gauged interest from my previous work experience,

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – Lots of driving, no vehicle expense.
I didn't believe their estimates of my realistic earnings potential.

Very Easy Interview

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Warrendale, PA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Guardian Protection Services in October 2010.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by HR and by one of the hiring managers in customer service, the questions were typical interview questions, such as "What was a challenge that you faced in your last job," and "describe a situation at your last job where you doubted a decision that you made." There was a pre-employment personality test and you do an IQ test at the interview.

Interview Question – On the personality test: True or False, do you have difficulty saying "I love you"?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't really negotiate, they gave the hourly rate up front.

Marketing Interview

Marketing

The process took a day - interviewed at Guardian Protection Services in June 2010.

Interview Details – Thorough process, looking to fill positions quickly.

Interview Question – What were your past experiences?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Lack thereof

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Quality Assurance Analyst
Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Guardian Protection Services.

Interview Details – I only had one interview & was given an acceptable offer. Comfortable with the interviewer and since then with most of the people I have worked with and for. I like there are many opportunities for advancement.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 10 years   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Always ask for more than your lowest acceptable offer, they might just surprise you but be willing to negotiate and not demanding

Alarm Technician Interview

Alarm Technician
Cincinnati, OH

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Guardian Protection Services in August 2013.

Interview Details – They were very professional and thorough had two interviews plus the obvious background and drug test. Interview questions were pretty standard. Process took a while but was better than most companies. Was given an offer letter and accepted.

Interview Question – For me it was about my past experience no trick questions and made a point to acknowledge most standard interview questions were of little use.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Good and successful.

Worked for Guardian Protection Services? Contribute to the Community!