Guardsmark

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Very Difficult Interview

Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Guardsmark in January 2008.

Interview Details – Guardsmark has a slow and thorough process. Several levels of review are required to secure the job and there is very little communication in between time. Local management may like a candidate but lack the authority to execute on the hire which can be frustrating. But after enough time things eventually roll around. Make sure your background is squeaky clean. The drug test is no job, there can be no gaps in your employment and every reference and previous employer will be contacted...not too mention the MMPI.

Interview Question – How would you handle a difficult client.   Answer Question

Los Angeles, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Guardsmark in June 2007.

Interview Details – Extremely comprehensive and thorough. Very demanding interviews; at least seven different interviews including psychologist, HR, executive managers, and President of the company

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – Salary compensation

Biloxi, MS

I applied through other source - interviewed at Guardsmark in September 2010.

Interview Details – Lengthy interview process. I was called back multiple times and had to interview with everybody and their brother before I was hired. I had almost given up on getting the job. I had to take an IQ test and a polygraph test.

Negotiation Details – I was romanced and then was never given what I was promised.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Guardsmark

Worked for Guardsmark? Contribute to the Community!