Guardsmark

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Accounting Interview

Accounting

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Guardsmark.

Interview Details – Initial interview with HR was an easy and friendly experience, but the company's recruitment process is ridiculous. I understand the need for having heavy screening for security officers, but do I really need to be hooked up to a polygraph for an office position??? You will have to fill out a 40 page application, and you will be asked about if you have ever taken drugs, ever taken prescription meds that were not yours, have you ever seen a psychiatrist. The whole process is extremely invasive and unnecessary.

On top of all this, women are not allowed to wear pants in the corporate office. I don't even see how that is legal. This is 2013, not the Mad Men era.

Interview Question – Have you ever seen a psychiatrist?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Guardsmark? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Guardsmark Accounting interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Guardsmark employees and interview candidates.