Guardsmark Human Resources Specialist Interview Questions

Updated Feb 5, 2015

2.3

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Guardsmark (San Diego, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process is a bit long. A total of 3 separate interviews with 3 different levels of management. The final step is an assessment with a psychologist. A bit of a long and drawn out process. But not difficult.

Interview Questions

• What makes you qualified for this position?
    What are some of your strengths? Weaknesses?

Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Guardsmark

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Guardsmark (New York, NY).

Interview

I was already an employee with Guardsmark, this was supposedly a promotion. I interviewed with a manager and received an offer the same day. I started in the new posiiton within one week. I didnt get my correct payor title for another 3 months though.

Negotiation

There was no negotiations. Pay was 45k.

Human Resources Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Guardsmark.

Interview

Met with the branch manager, he had a few questions but mostly wanted to review the qualifications I had listed on my resume. Seemed relatively simple... ultimately I withdrew my candidacy as the job seemed really boring. Also.. accruing 1 week of vacation for your first couple years is a terrible policy.

Interview Questions