Guardsmark Interview Questions & Reviews

2.4

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Biloxi, MS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Biloxi, MS

I interviewed through other source - interviewed at Guardsmark in September 2010.

Lengthy interview process. I was called back multiple times and had to interview with everybody and their brother before I was hired. I had almost given up on getting the job. I had to take an IQ test and a polygraph test.

I was romanced and then was never given what I was promised.

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed online - interviewed at Guardsmark in January 2013.

I had a total of 3 interview and a week of paper work and since hired, never missed a night.

Interview Questions
    • Expectation that I would look for in my potion or potion I'm seeking.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee  in  Stamford, CT
    Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at Guardsmark.

Went for two interviews and I was being lied to.Drove an hour and twenty minutes wast of time.

Interview Questions

They would not tell me what was staring pay was and also they would not give me a written job agreement.

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

I interviewed in-person. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Guardsmark in January 2014.

13 interviews over 3 months -- still did not get the job. If you are not male, white and have previous law enforcement or FBI experience, do not apply. Everyone told me that I had the job until the CEO review. 13 interviews, psych eval, polygraph, 2 more interviews, medical and credit eval, and 8 references. Extremely invasive and not worth the time or money.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Guardsmark in August 2013.

Overall the Interview was very relaxed and more of a conversation to get to know my overall personality.

Questions just covered my previous jobs held as well as my abilities and availability.

Interview Questions
    • There was a multiple choice personality test that asked some questions that might be viewed as inappropriate. An form agreeing to take the test was required to be signed before hand. This test is required to be taken by anyone wishing to be employed by Guardsmark.   Answer Question
    Negotiation on salary was not optional. Pay was set at a contracted amount based on the customer location.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Rochester, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at Guardsmark.

An extensive background check was conducted after submitting a lengthy application. The interview consisted of fact checking and discussion of any experience that would have direct bearing on the position to be filled.

Interview Questions
    • Hypothetical question on character - adherence to policies if no one would know if you violated them in an interaction with a co worker.   View Answer
    An offer was made based on the starting wage provided by contract with the client company.

Ssecurity Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at Guardsmark in March 2009.

guardsmark won't tell you how they really treat there employees.
    they will lead you you to think there are advancement potential opportunities and there isn't.

Interview Questions
    • there were none. just a 300 question booklet to complete, which just asked the same questions over just different ways.   View Answer

First Shift Supervisor Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Guardsmark in February 2013.

not too professional

no negotiation were needed

Vice President Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Memphis, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Guardsmark in June 2009.

Length and detailed 45 page application will check it out to the nth degree. Do not bother applying if you have any criminal record, a bankruptcy or if you have even tried drugs. Many interviews expect it to take up to 3 months. Expect to meet senior management and people not directly in your areas of expertese

Not much take it or leave it some (up to 10%) flexibility on salary

Security Officer Interview

The interview process at the time I applied was very detailed and thorough. If you have all your documents with you at the time of the interview, you will be sent out for drug screening and polygraph testing.

Interview Questions
    They basically, at that time, let you know what you would be doing, what your salary would be according to what site you are working at, and issue you your uniform.

Worked for Guardsmark? Contribute to the Community!