Guardsmark Interview Questions

Updated Oct 11, 2014

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Guardsmark in April 2013.

The actual interview process was relatively simple. I only had one interview with the branch manager and was offered a position on the spot. The job application process, however, was incredibly thorough. The amount of paperwork was tremendous. The long-form application was longer and more in-depth than the paperwork I had to complete to obtain a security clearance for the military. References, police records checks, etc... everything was very drawn out and took almost two weeks to complete.

Interview Questions
    • The interview was relatively informal. With my previous experience, I simply had to explain why I was going from an elevated position to a part-time officer position.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. I was offered an hourly wage and accepted.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Guardsmark in May 2008.

Joined a meeting at the end of the day to discuss the possibility of moving into a promotion. Two days later did the initial interview for the promotion. The following day was offered the promotion and accepted with no negotiation. The people were interested in moving quickly.

There was no negotiation as it was a contracted position with defined allocated dollars.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online – interviewed at Guardsmark in January 2013.

I had a total of 3 interview and a week of paper work and since hired, never missed a night.

Interview Questions
    • Expectation that I would look for in my potion or potion I'm seeking.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Biloxi, MS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Biloxi, MS

I applied through other source – interviewed at Guardsmark in September 2010.

Lengthy interview process. I was called back multiple times and had to interview with everybody and their brother before I was hired. I had almost given up on getting the job. I had to take an IQ test and a polygraph test.

I was romanced and then was never given what I was promised.

Ssecurity Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied in-person – interviewed at Guardsmark in March 2009.

guardsmark won't tell you how they really treat there employees.
    they will lead you you to think there are advancement potential opportunities and there isn't.

Interview Questions
    • there were none. just a 300 question booklet to complete, which just asked the same questions over just different ways.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

I applied in-person – interviewed at Guardsmark.

An extensive background check was conducted after submitting a lengthy application. The interview consisted of fact checking and discussion of any experience that would have direct bearing on the position to be filled.

Interview Questions
    • Hypothetical question on character - adherence to policies if no one would know if you violated them in an interaction with a co worker.   View Answer
    An offer was made based on the starting wage provided by contract with the client company.

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kirkland, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kirkland, WA

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Guardsmark in July 2010.

I completed a phone interview and was called back in for a one on one interview. I was told the process would take about 3 weeks for them to do callbacks for a 3rd interview and that they would be in touch. I never received another call from them after that. I wouldn't have accepted the job anyway because they don't offer vacation time until you have been there for 2 years.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Guardsmark.

Very long process so just be patient

Interview Questions
    • Do you play with dolls? lol it is a psychological question!   Answer Question
    Be flexible to the scheduling!

Internal Audit Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Guardsmark in January 2012.

Reception of the HR personnel was warm, details offered of the company's focus to see if it aligns with the interviewees then was called in for panel interview.

Security Guard Interview

The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Guardsmark in March 2010.

ok well i applied did all my paperwork back ground test finger prints payed for it the office said they would call me back in a week to two weeksi did all my work about 2 weeks befor some pepole i know but they got there jobs befor me i went over a coupel of weeks later found out that they had not recived my finger prints or back ground check and they didnt call to find out what happen it must have gotten lost and no one said any thing i had to re do all the paper work cuz it was now a new year and re do my background check and finger prints it took about 2-3 months in total

Interview Questions
    • did i have family working for the company   View Answer
    find out the pay befor hand and get it on paper i was told over the phon $10 starting i got $9 starting iv been working for years now inbetween 3-6 years and now just getting $10