Guardsmark

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Security Guard Interview

Security Guard

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Guardsmark.

Interview Details – The interview was a breeze, but the hiring process took 28+ hours

Interview Question – What are your goals.   Answer Question

Security Guard Interview

Security Guard

The process took 3 months - interviewed at Guardsmark in March 2010.

Interview Details – ok well i applied did all my paperwork back ground test finger prints payed for it the office said they would call me back in a week to two weeksi did all my work about 2 weeks befor some pepole i know but they got there jobs befor me i went over a coupel of weeks later found out that they had not recived my finger prints or back ground check and they didnt call to find out what happen it must have gotten lost and no one said any thing i had to re do all the paper work cuz it was now a new year and re do my background check and finger prints it took about 2-3 months in total

Interview Question – did i have family working for the company   View Answer

Negotiation Details – find out the pay befor hand and get it on paper i was told over the phon $10 starting i got $9 starting iv been working for years now inbetween 3-6 years and now just getting $10

Very Easy Interview

Merchandiser Interview

Merchandiser

The process took 4 months - interviewed at Guardsmark in January 2012.

Interview Details – video, asked questions, preview of job at a specific location.

Interview Questions

Internal Audit Interview

Internal Audit

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Guardsmark in January 2012.

Interview Details – Reception of the HR personnel was warm, details offered of the company's focus to see if it aligns with the interviewees then was called in for panel interview.

Site Supervisor Interview

Site Supervisor

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Guardsmark in June 2009.

Interview Details – At first, I called the company in reference to an ad I saw in the paper stating that positions were available between $11-14 per hour. I was told I would have to come into the office and fill out an application. I did so a few days later. I dressed up in a suit and tie, came with my credentials ready, and when the HR rep noticed that I had a Bachelor's degree, her eyes lit up. I spoke with the branch manager about a position (where I still work now) and was essentially offered a job right then and there which was contingent upon passing an irregular client interview. The process was very easy and I did not spend more than 3-4 hours at the office. Considering I basically walked away with a job, that was not too bad!

Interview Question – In your mind, what do you feel qualifies you for this position?   Answer Question

Security Interview

Security

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Guardsmark in July 2009.

Interview Details – The interview was a fairly easy process. It consisted of the application, personality test, mental health questionnaire, and then a 1 on 1 interview with both the HR specialist, and the branch manager. Then they offer conditional employment (probationary period).

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in five years?   View Answer