Guardsmark

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Security Officer Interview

New York, NY

I applied online - interviewed at Guardsmark in January 2013.

Interview Details – I had a total of 3 interview and a week of paper work and since hired, never missed a night.

Interview Question – Expectation that I would look for in my potion or potion I'm seeking.   Answer Question

Ssecurity Officer Interview

New York, NY

I applied in-person - interviewed at Guardsmark in March 2009.

Interview Details – guardsmark won't tell you how they really treat there employees.
they will lead you you to think there are advancement potential opportunities and there isn't.

Interview Question – there were none. just a 300 question booklet to complete, which just asked the same questions over just different ways.   View Answer

Human Resources Specialist Interview

New York, NY

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Guardsmark.

Interview Details – I was already an employee with Guardsmark, this was supposedly a promotion. I interviewed with a manager and received an offer the same day. I started in the new posiiton within one week. I didnt get my correct payor title for another 3 months though.

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiations. Pay was 45k.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Guardsmark? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Guardsmark interview questions and advice in New York City, NY. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Guardsmark employees and interview candidates.