Guardsmark Site Supervisor Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Site Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Guardsmark in June 2009.

Interview

At first, I called the company in reference to an ad I saw in the paper stating that positions were available between $11-14 per hour. I was told I would have to come into the office and fill out an application. I did so a few days later. I dressed up in a suit and tie, came with my credentials ready, and when the HR rep noticed that I had a Bachelor's degree, her eyes lit up. I spoke with the branch manager about a position (where I still work now) and was essentially offered a job right then and there which was contingent upon passing an irregular client interview. The process was very easy and I did not spend more than 3-4 hours at the office. Considering I basically walked away with a job, that was not too bad!

Interview Questions

• In your mind, what do you feel qualifies you for this position?   Answer Question