Guardsmark

Very Difficult Interview

Staff Writer Interview

Staff Writer
Memphis, TN

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Guardsmark in January 2010.

Interview Details – Went thru an extensive hiring process for a job at their corporate offices in Memphis. I spent a lot of time and money (parking, proper attire as I heard that women can only wear skirts!!!) in hopes of getting the job. I was told about 3 weeks into the process (after I called numerous times for an update) that they decided to hire internally- maybe. They will for sure let me know by the end of the week. They never called. It is a slap in the face to the unemployed to be treated this way. Because of the disrespect I was shown after all the hoops I went thru, I will never apply to this company again. The lie detector tests and extensive personality tests for a staff position are a little ridiculous also.

Interview Question – What does wood and alcohol have in common?   View Answers (15)

Worked for Guardsmark? Contribute to the Community!