Guess?

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

District Manager Interview

District Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Guess? in August 2012.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a Regional Manager who I had a thorough phone interview with. Then I had a thorough (and typical) interview with HR. The Regional stayed in contact with me and both said that they were very interested in me and wanted to have a face to face interview and compare me with one other candidate. 2 weeks went by and they finally returned my call saying that they weren't going to interview me but instead they hired they other candidate.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Guess?

Worked for Guess?? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Guess? District Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Guess? employees and interview candidates.