Guess?

Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

Intern
Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Guess? in May 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online, received confirmation via email from HR to schedule phone interview. Completed phone interview with HR representative and was invited for an in-person interview in DTLA at their headquarters. Arrived on time and was told to fill out paperwork and look around. Actual in-person interview was done by 2 people separately. It was mostly conversation based and trying to get to know you.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult came up, it really was all basic interview questions that you could google.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, the hourly pay for interns is set as minimum wage

Very Easy Interview

Footwear Specialist Interview

Footwear Specialist
Glendale, CA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Guess? in March 2012.

Interview Details – Applied in person dressed to impress with great resume including experience. received on the spot interview with store manager, came back 20 minutes later for 2nd interview with assistant manager. Came back next day for final interview with store manager. Started working the following week.
Its very simple come dressed contemporary, on trend, professional, classy and representing guess.

Interview Question – Extremely easy interview   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – originally asked for 10/.50/ hour, received 9.50/ hour. Promoted to 10/hr

Client Services Representative Interview

Client Services Representative
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Guess? in March 2009.

Interview Details – First had me fill out a bunch of paperwork in the main lobby. I met with the hiring manager in a conference room. He preceded to ask me a whole bunch of difficult scenario questions. He jotted down each of my answers. It took about 30 min. But it was tough. Weakness, strengths, how would you get a long with others.

Interview Question – What are your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Int Licensing Assistant Interview

Int Licensing Assistant
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Guess?.

Interview Details – This process was enjoyable. I was made to feel at home and comfortable. I knew right away that this job would be a fantastic opportunity and I really hoped it would work in my favor. The recruitment and the interview was filled with a lightheartedness. I was give a research test and enjoyed doing it. As I was fresh out of a post graduate degree it was best to see if the fit was right.

Negotiation Details – It was my first job offer out of college. The negotiation was not something I really took advantage of at this time in my career.

Very Easy Interview

Associate Planner Interview

Associate Planner
Los Angeles, CA

Interview Details – Employee referred me. HR rep contacted me and talked to me about various opportunities that were open and what I would be best fit for. Scheduled an appointment for an in-person "informational interview" with the hiring manager and the VP. Answered questions about my background, experiences and desires for the position. Two weeks later, I received an offer.

Interview Question – Tell us a little about your background.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The negotiation phase was very quick. I received an offer and countered, the HR rep gave me her counter, which I accepted.

Assistant Tech Designer Interview

Assistant Tech Designer
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Guess? in May 2008.

Interview Details – Found job lead on my alumni career job listing. Submitted my resume, then was called in for an interview. Waited for quite a while after my appointment. Overall interview was pretty quick. Met with HR rep and pretty much showed my portfolio. She asked that I explain each section which was not what I expected. No questions about actual spec'ing or tech packs etc... which was strange for this position.

Interview Question – Please describe what I'm looking at (in reference to my portfolio).   View Answer

Accounting Interview

Accounting
Los Angeles, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Guess? in July 2009.

Interview Details – Inquired about work experience and asked technical accounting questions.

Interview Question – What jobs I worked on with previous employer   Answer Question

Assistant Buyer Interview

Assistant Buyer
Los Angeles, CA

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Guess? in August 2010.

Interview Details – First received a phone call and a brief interview straight away. Was asked what my career goals were and previous experiences and other work related questions. When I am available.

Interview Question – What are your career goals   Answer Question

Buying Interview

Buying
Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Guess? in March 2010.

Interview Details – The interviewing process was great!

Interview Questions

Worked for Guess?? Contribute to the Community!