Guess?

Updated Feb 11, 2015
Updated Feb 11, 2015

2.0

I applied in-person – interviewed at Guess?.

The interview was very easy. I went in for an aplication and got an interview on the spot! I met a few of the managers and they were super nice.. The interview took about 15 minutes! The manager didnt ask many questions he/she just asked me to put together an outfit for a specific event and that was really it!

Interview Questions
  • What can you do for the company that the other candidates cant?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Guess?

Sales Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Guess?.

Detailed and straight to the point took a couple weeks but other than that i thought the interview questions were reasonable and expectable. I actually had a group interview so i got to see how the other girl answered the questions.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Guess?.

It was a group interview (me and two other girls) held very early in the morning before the store opened. We filled out a form and were being observed to see if we were talking to each other. Manager came back and said that she hoped we got to know each other while we were filling out forms because we were going to have to state 5 things about the other person. She walked away and gave us 5 more minutes. After this she asked us what do we do, where do we see ourselves in 10 years from now. She was friendly, she observed what we were wearing, retail experience is a must.
    Of course she asked us "Why Guess?" ..
    She did not state how much they pay at this job (came to find out its $9 for NY locations, no commission.
    Then she stated what we would expect from us, it was a little harsh for one girl who never worked retail, i remember she said "Do you have any idea what you would be getting yourself into? This is not like (referring to the girl's current job)." i felt bad for her =/.

Interview Questions
    • All of the questions were fairly easy, there was nothing that stood out to me that i couldn't answer.   Answer Question
    I was not able to negotiate anything ! =[

I applied in-person – interviewed at Guess?.

Interview process took one day. They immediately called to set up an interview. I was told they have a 3 interview process. Everyone was very nice and esaygoing. They are clearly looking for fashion forward people.

Anonymous Employee in Tukwila, WA
    Anonymous Employee in Tukwila, WA

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Guess? in October 2014.

I dropped off an application and resume on Monday and received a call from the manager on Friday. We scheduled an interview for the upcoming Monday and I was asked to dress as I would if I got the job. I wore dark skinny jeans with no logos or designs, a cut-out-shoulder button up shirt, and high boots. The interview took place outside of the store at a nearby table and the manager asked me standard fashion and sales questions for around 20 minutes. He called me back a few days later with a part-time offer.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a negative shopping experience you've had.   Answer Question

I was offered a full-time position elsewhere.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Guess? in September 2014.

Went thru two interviews, first of which was a group interview. It was fun. Until they laid off everyone as seasonal a after working one day. Only hired for Black Friday. Unprofessional.

Interview Questions
    They just called me to ask if I wanted a second interview. Then ongot the job.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Guess? in August 2014.

Have my application to them on a Saturday, called me the following day for an interview that coming Tuesday. Interview lasted literally 2 minutes since the manager was in a hurry to find more employees. Asked me about my work experience and told me about expectations and what she needed. Asked me if I could do it and I said yes and she basically hired me on the spot. Background check took a day. Called me on Thursday to fill out paperwork and get started on training.

No negotiation

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Guess?.

The hiring process was the basic layout I submitted my application a week and was called a week later they asked the usual Why do you want to work at Guess? What my availability was? What can I bring to Guess? Than the interview was done and they would call me if I got the ob. No call I was not offered a positon in August than 2 and a half months later they call me again and like would you like to be a seasonal employee. I agreed and left my old job. They thought I was crazy but I was determined to be a part time associate. I was hired as well with 20 other people and the holiday season ended and I was kept my SPH was the highest they have ever seen.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult is having another person next to you in a group interview and having to stare the spotlight.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Friendly chat. Not anything difficult.

I applied in-person – interviewed at Guess?.

The interview was rescheduled twice. The manager was not friendly at all. I was not comfortable talking to her. She also asked to walk to random people and make friends with them (awkward)..

Interview Questions

I don't like working with unfriendly people. It's always better to work in a good and a family alike group.