Guest Services

Guest Services Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Guest Services

Front Desk Agent Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Guest Services in May 2013.

Very simple, filled out an application and interviewed on the spot. Had to wait about 4 days for the background check and then started right away with on the job training.

n/a

General Utility Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Guest Services in January 2012.

I first applied online. A few days later, I received an email from a manager. During the interview, you basically explain your experience & you're told about the gig. (The position was a summer gig)

After the interview, I was told I would be called. Never heard a sound. So much for "Now Hiring".

Interview Questions

Chef Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Guest Services in May 2009.

The interview process can be tricky. Women are hired readily, however, advancement is very limited.

Interview Questions
    During my experience (some years ago), there was little room for negotiations. Sort of a take-it-or-leave-it proposition. I needed the job.