Guest Services

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Front Desk Agent Interview

Front Desk Agent

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Guest Services in May 2013.

Interview Details – Very simple, filled out an application and interviewed on the spot. Had to wait about 4 days for the background check and then started right away with on the job training.

Negotiation Details – n/a

Chef Interview

Chef
Fairfax, VA

I applied in-person and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Guest Services in May 2009.

Interview Details – The interview process can be tricky. Women are hired readily, however, advancement is very limited.

Interview Question – No unexpected questions were experienced.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – During my experience (some years ago), there was little room for negotiations. Sort of a take-it-or-leave-it proposition. I needed the job.

General Utility Interview

General Utility
Washington, DC

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Guest Services in January 2012.

Interview Details – I first applied online. A few days later, I received an email from a manager. During the interview, you basically explain your experience & you're told about the gig. (The position was a summer gig)

After the interview, I was told I would be called. Never heard a sound. So much for "Now Hiring".

Interview Question – What did you do at your previous job?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Guest Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Guest Services interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Guest Services employees and interview candidates.