Guest Supply

Updated Feb 13, 2015

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Guest Supply

Outside Sales Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Guest Supply in November 2014.

Spoke to Guest Supply recruiter who was annoyed that I had a job and could not drop everything to accommodate his schedule he was on the verge of being rude. The recruiter told me not to ask about money when I met with the actual Manager I would report to if hired but would only give a range of pay and told he really didn't know.Told me to not ask alot of questions Had me come up with 3 questions and then he told me if they were ok to ask or not. This guy turned me off and I declined the commission only job.

Interview Questions
    • Went over resume line by line asked alot of questions about teach job but they were pretty basic questions. He did most of the talking abut how to dress and how to act. I was a little surprised by primitive nature of he conversation over the 2 times we spoke.   Answer Question

Textile Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Monmouth Junction, NJ
    Anonymous Employee in Monmouth Junction, NJ

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Guest Supply in February 2014.

Ad did not mention salary range
    Called for an interview
    Once all done said we are looking for a Junior Person

Textile Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Guest Supply in November 2011.

First came the phone interview and one week later the face-to-face interview. The hiring manager was nice and polite. Before interview, do your homework to check the background of the company and be familiar with the duties of the position.