Guggenheim Partners

Relevance Date Difficulty

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant
Santa Monica, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Guggenheim Partners.

Interview Details – Met with one person on the initial interview, was lengthy in time. The next interview would include 3-4 more executives, all one on one format. The final interview would consist of meeting with executives from prior rounds of interviewing.

Interview Question – The usual questions, nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Guggenheim Partners.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a recruiter and interviewed for this position within a week of initial contact. I met with 4 different people and the interview lasted about 2 hours. The interview wasn't very difficult and it was mostly conversational with a few easy behavioral questions thrown in the mix. I decided to drop out of the interview process because some employees were openly negative about their positions and made it seem like an undesirable work environment.

Interview Question – Nothing really difficult. Name three of your greatest weaknesses.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The recruiter/company continued to contact me after I dropped out and tried enticing me to take an offer, but the work environment was not appealing.

Analyst

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Guggenheim Partners.

Interview Details – Lateral hire. Phone interview + in person. In person featured analyst interview & LBO model test

Interview Questions

• How would you value a company if it didn't have positive FCF until its 6th year of operations?   Answer Question
  • Do you include dividends in FCF?   View Answer

New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Guggenheim Partners in March 2012.

Interview Details – Very nice guys, the process is pretty straight forward. You have technical and behavioral.

Interview Question – Very difficult accounting question   Answer Question

Marketing Support Representative Interview

Marketing Support Representative
Carmel, IN

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Guggenheim Partners in February 2014.

Interview Details – Brought in for initial interview. As soon as I walked past security I knew I didn't want a job there- it was a sea of tiny cubicles with no windows to the outside. Interviewer made faulty assumptions based off of every question I answered. Was told primary focus of job was to answer/direct phone calls. Interviewer had no personality and didn't seem like she wanted to be there. Kept asking me if I had questions when I'd already asked her several.

Interview Question – Very few questions asked about skill set- she mostly just wanted to know about my experiences at previous employers.   Answer Question

Investment Banking Summer Analyst Interview

Investment Banking Summer Analyst

Interviewed at Guggenheim Partners

Interview Details – Got connected through an alumni and had a phone interview and then a super day, which consisted of four 30 minute interviews with different levels of bankers. Got a call a few days later saying that I did not get the job

Interview Question – How would you change WACC to account for FX?   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Compliance Interview

Executive Assistant Compliance
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Guggenheim Partners in December 2013.

Interview Details – Phone interview with HR then met with contact and a member of team. Lots of project questions.

Interview Question – Nothing really difficult just a lot of management of projects.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Guggenheim Partners

Interview Details – I went through a recruiter and interview was meeting with the supervisor and the rest of the team. Very easy and laid back.

Business Development Associate Interview

Business Development Associate

Interviewed at Guggenheim Partners

Interview Details – Lengthy but thorough. Overall good.

Interview Question – Nothing was out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Guggenheim Partners.

Interview Details – My initial interview was rescheduled several times due to scheduling conflicts with the manager, but the first phone interview was quite short and to the point. My second interview lasted around an hour, and I wound up receiving an offer approximately one week later.

Interview Question – Nothing was particularly "difficult" or "unexpected." Know your background, experiences, and interests cold, and be able to clearly articulate why you want the position.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Guggenheim Partners? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Guggenheim Partners interview questions and advice. All 32 interview reviews posted anonymously by Guggenheim Partners employees and interview candidates.