Guggenheim Partners

www.guggenheimpartners.com

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Guggenheim Partners in March 2010.

After two phone interviews I made it to the superday. The process was slightly disorganized and everyone seemed very busy. Nice group of guys overall and really knew their stuff. Very technical interview questions, though not as difficult as firms like Houlihan Lokey and Moelis. Fit was very important as well.

Other Interview Reviews for Guggenheim Partners

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

The process took a weekinterviewed at Guggenheim Partners in September 2011.

I applied online through on campus recruiting and was selected for a one on one interview. During the interview, I was asked a number of technical questions involving free cash flow, cash flow statements, income statements, balance sheets, and discounted cash flows. The last part of the interview was more fit, as I believe the interviewer was trying to get a feel for who I was as a person.

Interview Questions
    • Walk me through the financial statements and how they interact with each other.   Answer Question

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Guggenheim Partners in February 2010.

interviewed about 10 days ago... never replied with their decisions. Last minute plan change, seems very unorganizaed

Interview Questions
    • in a LBO, if a PE borrows $10 million to buy out the company and sold the company with the same multiple that it originally purchased for. Assuming that the pe did not pay down any debt during the 5 years, wha'ts the IRR?   View Answers (3)