Guidewire Consultant Interview Questions

3.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at Guidewire.

Had a few initial discussions with the recruiter who I already knew from a previous job. I completed an offline coding test which lasted for 5 hours. I then had a technical telephone screening and was then invited for a number of face to face interviews at their offices.

Overall, very thorough and very good structured process which ensures hiring decisions are based on facts, cultural fit and technical expertise.

Other Interview Reviews for Guidewire

Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Guidewire in August 2011.

This job involves a lot of travel working at their client sites. I went through the first phone interview but didn't have time to complete the second multi-hour programming assignment. First phone interview consisted of Java trivia questions such as the various access modifiers, inheritance, etc.

Interview Questions
    • What are the Java access modifiers?   View Answer
    • What is the difference between the Java access modifiers?   Answer Question
    • Given a class A and another (B) that inherits from it, if you have a method that casts B to A and invokes a method x() that both A and B implement, which class's implementation is invoked?   View Answers (4)