Guidewire

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Curriculum Developer Interview

San Mateo, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Guidewire in February 2010.

Interview Details – The actual interview was very professional. However there was an unnecessary wait after interview. I knew through a friend that the decision had been taken not to make me an offer a full week before the HR rep contacted me with the news.

Interview Question – What is the difference between a goal and an objective?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Curriculum Developer Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Guidewire in July 2012.

Interview Details – Excellent process. Polite and expedient HR, and hiring manager.

Interview Question – More coding questions in interviews than I anticipated. They are not hard questions, but one ought to review basic code tracing and OO terminology. Again, not extremely difficult, but fair.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I recommend that if you have any "issues" that seem related to negotiations, you voice them during the interview process, not during negotiations. This will reflect well on your integrity, a core value of the company.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Guidewire

Worked for Guidewire? Contribute to the Community!

Guidewire Videos

Guidewire – Why Work for Us?

Join the Guidewire Team! Thanks for your interest! We're pleased that you're thinking of investing your time and energy with us. At Guidewire, a combination of humane working conditions, an excellent market opportunity… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Guidewire Curriculum Developer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Guidewire employees and interview candidates.