Guidewire

www.guidewire.com

Guidewire Curriculum Developer Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Curriculum Developer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Guidewire in July 2012.

Excellent process. Polite and expedient HR, and hiring manager.

Interview Questions
  • More coding questions in interviews than I anticipated. They are not hard questions, but one ought to review basic code tracing and OO terminology. Again, not extremely difficult, but fair.   Answer Question
I recommend that if you have any "issues" that seem related to negotiations, you voice them during the interview process, not during negotiations. This will reflect well on your integrity, a core value of the company.

Other Interview Reviews for Guidewire

Curriculum Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Guidewire in February 2010.

The actual interview was very professional. However there was an unnecessary wait after interview. I knew through a friend that the decision had been taken not to make me an offer a full week before the HR rep contacted me with the news.

Interview Questions
    • What is the difference between a goal and an objective?   View Answer