Guidewire Curriculum Developer Interview Questions

Curriculum Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Guidewire in July 2012.

Interview

Excellent process. Polite and expedient HR, and hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• More coding questions in interviews than I anticipated. They are not hard questions, but one ought to review basic code tracing and OO terminology. Again, not extremely difficult, but fair.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I recommend that if you have any "issues" that seem related to negotiations, you voice them during the interview process, not during negotiations. This will reflect well on your integrity, a core value of the company.

Other Interview Reviews for Guidewire

Curriculum Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Guidewire (San Mateo, CA) in February 2010.

Interview

The actual interview was very professional. However there was an unnecessary wait after interview. I knew through a friend that the decision had been taken not to make me an offer a full week before the HR rep contacted me with the news.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between a goal and an objective?   1 Answer